When I started up MissCosmeticBlogger I’ll admit that I never thought I would keep it going as long as I have so far. Through blogging I have participated in many #bbloggers chats and have loved getting home from school and writing up posts. I went to check my Bloglovin’ today and found I had reached a massive 150 followers, I then checked my Twitter and realised that I had just over 350 followers. It is because of this that I have decided it is time to do my first blog giveaway! And here it is!
The main item I have decided to giveaway is a Soap&Glory trio of travel size body butters: All The Right Smoothes. Within this set there is: The Righteous Butter, (a personal favourite of mine,) Sugar Crush and Butter Yourself. Whilst this is the main giveaway item, I am also planning to pick up a few other bits throughout the month to add to the prize!
Now for the boring bit… Terms and Conditions
- UK only I’m afraid, (I hope to be able to go international for my next giveaway but for now it is just to expensive.)
- Under 16’s please ask for permission from parents before entering.
- I will contact the winner within 24 hours after the giveaway closes via Email and Twitter, they will then have 24 hours to reply. If I do not receive a reply in that time I will choose another winner.
- The prize will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class Mail, as soon as I can, and should arrive within 3 days. I will email you as soon as it has been taken to the post office.
- I cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage of the prize during its delivery. No replacement prize will be sent.
- Winner will be chosen through Rafflecopter.
- All entries will be checked.
- No competition accounts please.
I shouldn’t really have to write this but I will anyway, just in case. The prize has been purchased by me with my own money. Some people think that giveaways are only there to ‘gain followers’ this is not true. I decided to run a giveaway simply to give back to my readers, I love reading comments, (they make my day,) so I hope whoever the winner is also has their day made! Enjoy!