So after a short break, I am back on MissCosmeticBlogger hoping to bring you quality content twice a week! If you didn’t read my last post you won’t know that I am cutting down on the amount I’m blogging each week, from three times down to two which will allow me to produce better posts. Also the publishing of the posts will be at 7am instead of the current 9am time, this is so people are able to read my posts in the morning on the way to work and what not! If you have any questions or would like a chat I’d love to hear from you, I’m on Twitter @cosmeticblogger or email me: email@example.com.
As I said above I am back, and what better way to welcome September than with a giveaway. I love blogging so much, writing posts especially, even if no one reads them it’s something that I will keep on doing for as long as possible. Luckily a few people read the posts and leave lovely comments and I just wanted to say thank you. I haven’t done a giveaway for almost a year I think which is way too long! Back then I was celebrating 150 Bloglovin’ followers and 350 Twitter followers and I gave away a set of Soap&Glory body butters. This time around I am celebrating 400 Bloglovin’ followers, 500 Twitter followers and 200 Instagram followers! What a difference a year makes, so thank you all for joining my little corner of the Internet and welcome to any newbies at MissCosmeticBlogger.
As you can probably tell, I am giving away the RealTechniques Core Collection which was my first RealTechniques set and has some of my favourite brushes. The set contains four amazing brushes and one case (which is really useful for drying your brushes.) You get the Buffing Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Detailer Brush and Contour Brush. They have so many uses and they are such good quality.
Now for the boring bit, the T&C’s:
- This is a UK only giveaway.
- The giveaway runs from the 1st of September to the 30th of September.
- Once the giveaway has ended the winner will be contacted and have 48 hours to respond. If there is no response a new winner will be picked.
- I will check every entry.
- Under 18’s must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
- The prize will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class Mail, as soon as I can, and should arrive within 3 days. I will email you as soon as it has been taken to the post office.
- I cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage of the prize during its delivery. No replacement prize will be sent.
- Winner will be chosen through Rafflecopter.