It’s been so long since I last held a giveaway, last time I gave away Real Techniques brushes, but after hitting a couple of milestones in the last few months I decided to bring Christmas back; LUSH style!
As I said above I recently reached a couple of milestones: Firstly I got to a whopping 500 Bloglovin’ followers, and then 700 on Twitter! Now compared to other blogs that’s a teeny amount but all your support means so much to me! So I decided that Christmas was not over, and that we all deserved it to last a little longer, so I’m giving away some of the sold out!! Christmas goodies. For the first time ever there are also two prizes, which means two winners! First prize is the lovely Little Snow Fairy set which has the much loved Snow Fairy shower gel and also Pink Fun (which I think smells of Rose Jam.) Then the second prize is a small bottle of Snow Fairy (100g.)
Now for the boring T&C’s…
- This is a UK only giveaway.
- The giveaway runs from the 30th of January to the 29th of February.
- Once the giveaway has ended the winner will be contacted and have 48 hours to respond. If there is no response a new winner will be picked.
- I will check every entry. ALL mandatory entries must be completed.
- Under 18’s must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
- The prize will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class Mail, as soon as I can, and should arrive within 3 days. I will email you as soon as it has been taken to the post office.
- I cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage of the prize during its delivery. No replacement prize will be sent.
- Winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter.
Next up in this post is the sad fact that I am putting myself on a spending ban, okay let’s be fair they haven’t gone well in the past, but after dropping my iPhone in the toilet earlier this month I need all the money I can get for a replacement! The rules are: no makeup, including foundation, no more bath bombs from Lush and no unnecessary Costa or Starbucks visits. I am however allowed to use any gift cards I own! Seems fair to me… If you want to join me feel free, I haven’t actually set myself an end date because I’d like to work out how much I end up saving!
Also this year I’ve started the 365 penny challenge, (or 366 penny challenge as it’s a leap year.) Basically you save 1p on Jan the first, 2p on the second and so on and so forth, and eventually at the end of the year there’s a nice amount of money in a pot! Maybe enough for a nice holiday, fingers crossed.
So enjoy the giveaway and good luck, I hope you’re enjoying what the MissCosmeticBlogger has to offer so far this year!