Over the next few weeks I am working quite a few 10/12 hour shifts. Now while I don’t mind working them I’m definitely going to be treating myself (and you guys) with some of what I earn. Not only am I rewarding myself for working but also for my upcoming exams no matter what I get I’m trying my hardest. So today I thought I would let you see my ever growing beauty wishlist to see what I might be buying!
I was only going to have one wishlist to show you, though when I started compiling the images I ended up with enough items that I could do a drugstore and highend wishlist!
1. Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave Palette (£9.99) – Jane from BritishBeautyBlogger created this palette and I imagine it will be nothing less than perfection. There are 30 shades in this palette so when I get it, it will probably be the only palette I use for a while.
2 and 3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams Transylvania and Copenhagen (£5.50) – I already have three of the lip creams which I bought late last year but I really want more. The two I want aren’t really spring/summer colours they’re both purples one darker than the other but autumn is soon so maybe they’ll be good for then?
4. Soap&Glory Matte-Lip Lipstick (£3.50) – I recently picked up one of the gloss versions of these in a totally not me colour and I really liked it. However, at the moment I’m favouring matte lip colours and these lipsticks are so so cheap that I’m just going to have to try one (or maybe two!)
5. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (£7.99) – I have heard such good things about this mascara from almost everyone and I figured that I need it. My They’re Real is running out so I do need, (well sort of,) another mascara. This is cheaper than They’re Real could it be my next go to?
6. Strawberry Lemon Ice Candle (£21.99) – I love candles, especially Yankee Candles, I love them so much even my boyfriend has picked up on that as he got me some for Christmas. This one I recently saw in someones favourites and it looks like it will smell gorgeous.
7. NYX Lingerie Embellishment (£6.50) – I’ve seen a lot of people raving about this as finally a brand has liquid lipsticks that are nude and as usual I’m going to end up jumping on the bandwagon completely. Embellishment is a nude pink as I’m not brave enough to try a darker more brown shade just yet.
8. Urban Decay Through the Looking Glass palette (£45.00) – If you haven’ t seen this palette be spoken about yet get yourself onto searching it because I think you’ll want it too. On first glance it looks wholly unwearable but then on closer inspection there are also lovely nudes too. After loving the Gwen Stefani palette I might have to dig deep, (use my UniDays discount,) and make this palette my own!
9. Benefit Dandelion Dew (£22.50) – The Dandelion kit was the first ever Benefit item I owned, my auntie got it for me for a birthday and started my obsession with highend makeup. Since then Dandelion has stayed my all time favourite blush and now I really want to try the liquid version.
10. NARS Sheer Glow (£31.00) – Everyone raves about sheer glow but I’m still yet to try it. As I am really pale and also have dry skin this seems to be the go to. I imagine I will be the lightest shade Siberia but we shall see, as I will definitely swatch before I buy this!
11. Urban Decay Setting Spray (£22.00) – I admit it, I have never used a setting spray, which is really strange for someone who sometimes works 12hr shifts and would like their makeup to stay put. I’ve had my eye on this for ages but wasn’t sure if I should give into the hype but I think I will…
12. MAC Ariana Grande Lipstick (£15.50) – It is thanks to Ashley that I decided I needed this. I saw a swatch on her blog and new it was the shade I’ve been looking for. A deep berry purple but not too dark that it would make my pale skin seem too pale.
13. SkinPep Hydra Sun Defence SPF30 (£17.99) – Almost 18 pounds for a suncream? You probably think I am mad, but let me fill you in. I tried a sample of this in a Glossybox and fell in love. I hate suncream, the tacky feeling and the white sheen it leaves. This however, is a mineral suncream which leaves no white sheen at all. I also sinks into your skin as soon as you apply so you don’t feel like you’ve lathered your face in oil. Also you get 40% with your first order from SkinPep so it isn’t quite as expensive as it first seems.
14. Clinique Chubby in the Nude Foundation (£23.00) – This is Clinique’s latest addition to the chubby stick line, this time with a foundation. I’ve read a few reviews and it seems to be exactly what I’m looking for. Though I will be colour matching myself as the Clinique lady last time I got matched decided that I was ‘cream rose’ or as I like to call it: orange face paint.
15. Dew the Hoola (£22.50) – Now Hoola is slightly too orangey for me to wear in winter but I still want to try this. Benefit’s liquid bronzer. It’s matte and meant to blend really easily which would be really good for me as I have only a few minutes to get ready every morning.
16. KIKO Liquid Skin Foundation (£18.90) – KIKO I put in the highend as their products very. Some like their eyeshadows are drugstore price but then there’s this foundation which is around highend pricing. This looks interesting and sounds like it will be lightweight but still have coverage so we shall have to see.
So there is my current wishlist which is obviously going to keep growing before I get paid. I’m not sure I’m going to be able to get everything but I would really like the Alice palette. What is on your wishlist at the moment.