Well, it has certainly been a while since I’ve sat down to write a post. If I remember rightly my last post was the 29th of April which was a while ago and even that was was written a few weeks before.
Anyway as you might be able to tell, I am in fact back blogging! Yayyy! I was planning to return the week after my exams finished, however, moving house (and an unexpected breakup,) has changed things slightly. Rather than come back on the 24th of June I pushed everything back to what was meant to be the 1st of July, but ended up as the 2nd as I’ve been busy.
I finished all my ALevel exams on Tuesday the 20th of June and have now had enough time to finally write some posts, take photos and just overall relax. You may have noticed that the layout and header are looking a little different from a couple of months ago; I treated the blog to a little makeover after a few months out. It still might need a few tweaks but it’s getting there. I’m really liking the new look so far.
I am hoping that I will finally take the plunge and start up a YouTube channel one I’m finally in the new house, but we shall see on that one! In all likelihood I’ll be uploading mini tutorials to Instagram first. Let me know if there is anything specific you think you would quite like to see on MissCosmeticBlogger in the coming months. It could be anything from more lifestyle posts or specific beauty reviews and I will do my best to deliver. I hope you’ve been enjoying the ridiculous weather, and thank you for supporting my little corner of the Internet.
To thank you for your support I thought I would hold a little giveaway, where you can win the NYX set in the photo above! It includes some fan favourites and hopefully something for everyone. This is a UK ONLY giveaway as it is just not possible for me to go international right now sadly. The T&C’s (boring bit) are as follows:
- This is a UK only giveaway.
- The giveaway runs from the 2nd of July to the 2nd of August.
- Once the giveaway has ended the winner will be contacted and have 48 hours to respond. If there is no response a new winner will be picked.
- I will check every entry. ALL mandatory entries must be completed correctly. Any incorrect or false entries will be disqualified.
- Under 18’s must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
- The prize will be sent via Royal Mail Second Class Mail, as soon as I can, I will email you when it has been taken to the post office.
- I cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage of the prize during its delivery. No replacement prize will be sent.
- Winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter.